Four years on from their Household Name Records released debut album, Propeller, The Take now present their 2nd full-length album, Dolomite.
The Take still take inspiration from their heroes (Jawbox, Jawbreaker, Samiam at al) but they've now developed a song-writing maturity that’s sure to also land them comparisons to some of todays more commercial, punk-influenced mainstays.
A limited edition vinyl version is available soon from Art For Blind / Detournement Records.
- Leather Jacket
- Sample Life
- Rubber Pigs
- Slow Ender
- Hand Over Fist
- Stay Connected
- Awake for Hours
- The Lizard and the Light
- Who's Right
Recorded and Mixed by Shaun Lowe at Prism, Stoke on Trent, December 2004 and May 2005.
Jim Williams - Vocals & Guitar
Charlie Curran - Bass
Pete Leakey - Guitar
Nathan Phillips - Drums
- The Take - Dolomite CD 2006 (Bombed Out Records / Art For Blind)
- The Take / Night and The City of Broken Promises - Split 7" 2005 (Detournement Records)
- The Take - Propeller CD 2003 (Household Name)
- The Take - Gene Pool + 2 CDEP 2002 (Good Clean Fun)
- Fishtake - Private Foul and Surface Water MCD 2002 (23:59)
- The New 1920
- Bedford Falls